Sunday, February 15, 2015
These cell phone photos, taken from a vehicle, depict the Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Denver. The church was originally built as St. John the Evangelist Church, in 1909, but it was later consolidated due to demographic changes with St. Philomena's, which was accordingly closed. When the parishes were consolidated, the church was renamed reflecting the combination of the two parishes. This well preserved church in is in the Cherry Creek region of Denver.